Throughout Aintree PCN we have several projects aimed at improving health inequalities.
- Our CVD (cardiovascular disease) project provides follow up support for patients that have previously received a raised blood pressure reading. Visit our blood pressure readings page for more information on where to receive a blood pressure check.
- Our care coordinators focus on increasing the uptake for physical health checks and cancer screening, and are available to offer support and guidance for barriers preventing attendance.
- As a PCN we hold COVID vaccination drop in clinics. Click here to find more information regarding our latest clinic.
- Our health and wellbeing coaches are available to provide lifestyle advice to help patients improve their physical and mental health.
- Our clinical pharmacists provide medication reviews for patients, to ensure safe and effective prescribing.