- Our Care Coordinators focus on increasing the uptake of cancer screening for all patients across the PCN and physical health checks for patients with learning disabilities and severe mental illness. They are also available to offer support and guidance for barriers preventing attendance.
- Our Health and Wellbeing Coaches are available to provide lifestyle advice to help patients improve their physical and mental health. Their role involves motivating patients to take pro-active steps to improve their health and wellbeing. This usually involves multiple sessions, goal setting and making positive behaviour changes such as; losing weight, eating healthy, increasing physical activity, improving sleep or managing stress
- Our Clinical Pharmacists aim is to ensure safe and effective prescribing across the network. This is predominately delivered via audit and patient centred medication review. The team also contributes to supporting local care homes, vaccination programmes and have developed good links with Community Pharmacies to promote local services.
- Our Nurse Associates work alongside all healthcare professionals within the PCN to help deliver quality care to all. They help to support all individuals with all aspects of care and aim to provide the best person-centred care to all patients.
- Our Paramedic team provide high quality person-centred care, for patients across the PCN. Their focus is patients with acute previously undiagnosed conditions, such as minor on the day ailments, while also supporting health promotion and health prevention.